Immigration to the United States of America can be a very challenging process. Whether your doing it for a better life, to stay with a family member, or just to start a new life, Washington DC Metropolitan Area Immigration lawyer Irina Vinogradsky will help you with any issues related to U.S. Immigration. The United States welcomes people of different cultures and backgrounds.
Foreign citizens wishing to immigrate and live permanently in the U.S. must comply with U.S. visa immigration laws, and specific procedures to apply for visas. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) are responsible for immigration matters, including naturalization. Naturalization is the process by which U.S. citizenship is granted to a foreign citizen or national after he or she fulfills the requirements established by Congress in the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA).
Thinking of immigrating to the USA?
Cleveland Immigration lawyer can help you and your family!
We concentrate our practice in the areas of:
- Green Cards (Permanent Resident Card): We represent individuals in their dream to become Permanent Residents. Our legal services include not only professional preparation of all the necessary forms but also personal appearance and representation at interviews.
- Citizenship & Naturalization: We prepare all the necessary forms for the application for Naturalization. You may be eligible for an exception to the English and civics naturalization requirements if you have physical or developmental disability or a mental impairment. If you have committed a crime in the past we will help you to present your case and prove that you are a person of good moral character.
- Family Immigration: We file family-based petitions for relatives including spouses, parents, children, and siblings. We have extensive and advanced experience dealing with cases both domestically with USCIS as well as internationally with all the American consulates throughout the world.
- Deportation and Detention Cases: If you or someone you know has been detained by the Department of Homeland Security or summoned to appear in Immigration Court, our attorneys can assist in negotiating your release, lowering your bond, and most importantly, helping you to stay in the U.S. If you are detained in Ohio, our firm can make arrangements to visit you.
- Criminal Defense for Immigrants: We are experienced in both the criminal and immigration court systems and understand how to create an effective strategy for your defense. We can also help you or your criminal defense attorney to understand and appreciate the immigration consequences of criminal convictions and pleas.
- Employment-based cases: Our firm represents companies and individuals in filing H-1B, L-1, PERM, and I-140 applications.
- Motions to Reopen and Appeals: If your case has been denied or closed out, we may be able to get it restored and preserve your original filing date, saving you years of additional waiting. If you have been deported in absentia, we may be able to help you reopen your case and rescind the deportation or removal order.
- Waivers: We handle and prepare all types of immigration waiver applications including self petitions under the Violence Against Women Act, I-751 waivers, I-212 applications, 212(h) waivers, and 212(i) waivers. We can also assist eligible individuals in preparing provisional 601A waivers.
Cleveland, Ohio Immigration lawyer Irina Vinogradsky provides comprehensive assistance to individuals, families, and American employers for a variety of immigration-related matters. Immigration attorney Irina Vinogradsky has applied her extensive experiences, knowledge of U.S. immigration law, and familiarity with United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) procedures to numerous immigration cases throughout the years and has been able to obtain a consistent track record of success. If you, a family member, or a future employee is in need of completing any type of immigration action, you will find capable hands and committed hearts with us.
We approach your case with the attitude that you and your family should have the freedom to work here, travel outside of the U.S. and return, get a Social Security number, live without fear of removal, and file applications on behalf of loved ones. The freedom we win clients has earned us the best reviews, testimonials, and life-long friendships with people who now enjoy the right to live in the United States.
The USA remains one of the most popular countries in the world as an immigration destination. Let us help you succeed on the journey to getting your immigration to the USA! The U.S. immigration process can be confusing and bureaucratic, but we are here to help.
We help clients nationwide! Call Cleveland Immigration Lawyer today 216-292-6655
Irina Vinogradsky on Google+!
IMMIGRATION SERVICES IN HIGHEST DEMAND
United States Citizens and Lawful Permanent Residents can sponsor certain family members for permanent residence in the United States. This is the most common method of obtaining one’s “green card.” An individual can apply for a...
An individual may be eligible to become a permanent resident based on an offer of permanent employment in the United States. Most categories require an employer to get a labor certification through PERM and then file Form I-140...
Green cards may be available to investors and entrepreneurs who are making an investment in an enterprise that creates new U.S. jobs. One must invest $1,000,000, or at least $500,000 in a targeted employment area in new commercial enterprise....
A U.S. citizen who intends to marry a foreign national within 90 days of his or her fiancé(e) entering the United States, and both are free to marry, can apply for K-1 fiancé visa. The law requires that the couple met each other, in person...
The H-1B visa classification permits a foreign national to work in the United States for a temporary period. US employer should offer a position of employment that is in a specialty occupation and pay prevailing wage to satisfy H-1B requirement.
The O-1 nonimmigrant visa is for the individual who possesses extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics, or who has a demonstrated record of extraordinary achievement in the motion picture...
The judge may cancel removal in the case of an individual who is inadmissible or deportable from the United States, if such individual (1) has been an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence for not less than 5 years...
All grounds of inadmissibility are listed in INA §212, regardless of the fact that individual is otherwise inadmissible, he or she may be admitted into the United States temporarily by the discretion of the Attorney General.
Affidavit of Support, Form I-864, is legally required for many family-based and some employment-based immigrants to show they will have adequate means of support after immigration to the United States. Every petitioner for his or...